Jonathan Jusino, 34, a Brewster resident, said he was still shaken up and smelled of smoke during a phone call the next day. He’s worked for the Somers Post Office for more than 15 years and was driving the route he’s held for six years when the engine of his mail truck caught fire on Warren Street.
“I just want to make everyone aware that I came out OK injury wise,” Jusino said during a phone call Tuesday, April 9. “It was stressful to be in that situation.”
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020