Ada Paz said the recent thefts are troubling.
“It’s very bad because we buy something for the kids or some important things, and well, right now, what’s happening is, they’re stealing the things,” Paz said.
Mary Abbott said thieves are stealing from hardworking people and should be held responsible once they’re caught.
“It’s not right of them to do of course and I think the people should be prosecuted if they’re stealing packages.”
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees