This program allows employees to learn something new, grow personally, improve their skills and, in some cases, prepare for professional certifications.
More than 3,200 courses are available, including offerings at the beginner, intermediate and advanced proficiency levels. All courses are voluntary and must be completed off-the-clock.
The courses are available through the HERO learning portal from the Blue page or from LiteBlue on personal devices.
There is no time limit to complete the courses, allowing employees to learn at their own pace.
USPS has improved the HERO course catalog to allow employees to build or freshen their skills around their individual interests for personal growth and development.
To learn more or to begin taking courses on Blue, select the HERO link under the “Essential links” list on the left-hand side of the page.
To take courses on LiteBlue, choose the HERO icon and select “Browse for Training” or “Search for Training” under the “My Learning” menu.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees