September 12, 2019 — Effective September 12, 2019, the Postal Service™ published Management Instruction (MI) EL-510-2019-6, Annual Leave Sharing Program, to update eligibility requirements for career or transitional Postal Service employees to receive donated leave. Per MI EL-510-2019-6, employees are now eligible for donated leave to care for a child born to or placed for adoption with them within a 12-month period before taking leave. MI EL-510-2019-6 replaces MI EL-510-2003-2 (formerly posted on the web).
CONTINUE READING: Management Instructions ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees