The Commission’s review finds that the FY 2019 Plan and FY 2018 Report retain many improvements made to the prior annual performance plan and annual performance report. The FY 2019 Plan complies with legal requirements and Commission directives to identify program activities and relate them to the performance goals.
However, while the FY 2018 Report meets some requirements, it contains several legal compliance issues due to the lack of comparability of FY 2018 targets and results, related issues with comparability of the results from the past three fiscal years, and insufficient explanations for why goals were not met.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020