“This agreement is responsible, fair to our employees and in the best interest of the organization and our customers,” said Labor Relations Vice President Doug Tulino. “This agreement will provide the Postal Service the tools necessary to meet customer needs while acknowledging the commitment and dedication of our employees.”
The tentative agreement is subject to a ratification vote by the NRLCA membership, a process that will take several weeks.
Upon ratification, the contract will run through May 20, 2021
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors