Postal Service officials and their enablers try to hide the damage caused by its tens of thousands of employees who drive more than one billion miles per year, but Streetsblog has been able to slowly tease out information via Freedom of Information Law requests.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees