WASHINGTON, DC — The U.S. Postal Service Board of Governors will meet in open session on Feb. 9, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
- Call to Order and Remarks of the Chairman
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board
- Remarks of the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board (incoming)
- Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
- Approval of Minutes
- Committee Reports
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Quarterly Service Performance Report
- Approval of Tentative Agendas for May Meetings
The public is welcome to listen to a live audio webcast of the meeting (no in-person attendance) at http://about.usps.com/who/leadership/board-governors/briefings/welcome.htm. Three hours after the conclusion of the open session meeting, a recorded audio file will be available for listening. In compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the audio webcast will be open-captioned.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.