In response to the growing concern over the United States leaving the Universal Postal Union (UPU), Stamps.com® has unveiled new GlobalPost international shipping services. These services are not reliant on U.S. relationships with the UPU and will ensure that businesses can continue to ship internationally without disruption, while still receiving similar transit times, customs clearances and competitive rates.
The GlobalPost delivery network leverages partnerships with international postal operators as well as commercial carriers to offer worldwide delivery. GlobalPost services reach over 200 countries and territories and includes features not found in traditional international postal services, including:
- Global Address Verification: Improve deliverability with real-time address verification
- No Customs Forms: Send Customs electronically – no forms to print
- Ship Merchandise in Flats: Save money with international flats/large envelopes
- Instant Refunds: No more tracking refund requests that can take up to 2 weeks
- Free Pick-Up Service: Schedule pick-ups when it’s convenient for you (select markets only)
- Parcel Coverage: $100 Included