Also during today’s meeting, Williams was elected chairman of the TEC. Duncan will serve as vice-chairman of the TEC.
Both Duncan and Williams were recently confirmed as governors by the U.S. Senate following their nomination by President Donald J. Trump.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees