December 12, 2018
Washington, DC – The Postal Regulatory Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, December 17, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. All interested parties are invited to attend the open portion of the meeting in person or join via webcast through the Commission website, www.prc.gov.
The public meeting will take place at Commission offices in the Hearing Room, 901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268.
Portions of the meeting that are open to the public include:
- Report from the Office of Public Affairs and Government Relations
- Report from the Office of the General Counsel
- Report from the Office of Accountability and Compliance
- Report from the Office of the Secretary and Administration
- Commissioners Vote to Designate the Vice Chairman of the Commission for calendar year 2019 pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 502(e).
A discussion on pending litigation follows the open portion of the meeting and is closed to the public.
A copy of the full agenda is available on the Commission’s website.
SIGN UP FOR OUR POSTAL NEWS BLAST!
Get the news sent straight to your inbox. Please remember, this list sends an email every weekday, so if you are not a news junkie, then this might not be the list for you. Thanks