It was a combination that provided trouble, Younger was both a mailman and a drug addict. He admitted stealing thousands of pieces of mail to get his hands on gift cards and cash to support his heroin habit.
At the Englewood Post Office, investigators using surveillance video found Younger stealing from the boxes where letters had been deposited for delivery by people with faith in the U.S. Postal Service.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees