DETROIT – A postal worker was injured over the weekend when shots were exchanged between two vehicles on Detroit’s west side, police said.
A white BMW and a white Dodge Durango were heading west on Puritan Avenue at 4:06 p.m. Saturday, according to authorities.
The vehicles turned north on Coyle Street and the Durango pulled alongside the BMW, officials said. Gunshots were exchanged between the occupants of the vehicles, police said.
During the exchange of gunfire, a female postal worker was injured, according to authorities. She was taken to a nearby hospital and is stable, officials said
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020