September 20, 2019 — Jose Garcia was delivering mail Wednesday when a home on his route caught fire. Garcia banged on the door of the home to warn his customers of the flames. He sustained minor burn injuries to his hand. Luckily nobody was in the home.
CONTINUE READING: Best of LA/OC ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020