The first missing person’s case was of a 15-year-old girl with Autism named Abby. She was reported missing late in the evening on April 18. Thomas was approached by police during her shift the next day, asking if she had seen Abby in the area.
On the afternoon of April 20, Thomas noticed Abby not far from her designated stop for mail delivery. She immediately called 911 to report she had found Abby.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees