As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I want to express my gratitude for everything you do for the Postal Service.
Every day, you demonstrate unwavering commitment to serving the American public, no matter what challenges arise.
This year, you helped our customers recover from wildfires in California, the forces of Hurricane Dorian and the floods of Tropical Storm Imelda — to name just a few of the natural disasters our nation experienced. In each instance, you kept the mail moving.
Your dedication will also be on display during this year’s peak season, when millions of customers will rely on us to deliver their holiday mail and packages. Postal employees take great pride in delivering the holidays.
In this season of gratitude, know how much I appreciate your hard work and focus on our customers.
Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020