Customers can use a computer or mobile device to go to usps.com/scheduler to make appointments.
This feature, also known as the Retail Customer Appointment Scheduler, guides users through four easy steps, allowing them to choose a day, location and time, and to provide their details.
The scheduler will display available appointment times for participating Post Offices that offer passport appointment services within a selected radius. Users will receive notifications of their scheduled appointment.
The Postal Service made this change in accordance with new safety guidelines on social distancing due to COVID-19.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees