The NPMHU and the Postal Service have agreed on a Memorandum of Understanding to provide guidance about the re-setting of ratios under the MOU Re Filling of Residual Vacancies. A copy is attached.
Because of the ongoing pandemic, the NPMHU and the Postal Service have agreed on a Memorandum of Understanding to delay the period during which the parties at each Installation will be authorized to conduct negotiations over the terms of their Local Memoranda of Understanding or LMOUs. A copy of this MOU is attached.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020