There shall be a one-time extension to the notification dates for the periods of unlimited MHAs under Article 7.1B of the
National Agreement, such that these notifications will be timely if provided to the Union, at both the National level and
at the appropriate installation, no later than June 5, 2020.
This extension only applies to periods beginning on or before December 31, 2020. All other periods following December
31, 2020 will require the full six (6) month notice.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020