NAPS is deeply engaged with the congressional leadership, in conjunction with NAPS House and Senate allies to ensure that frontline postal employees will also be eligible for “hazard pay.” NAPS has also been working with postal policy-makers to make sure that the Postal Service has access to personal protective equipment and sanitization products to safeguard its employees from COVID-19.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020