May 3, 2019 — April 30, 2019, a factfinding panel commissioned by the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service issued its Report and Recommendations in response to NAPS’s challenge to the Postal Service’s pay plan for postal managers and supervisors covering fiscal years 2016-19.
CONTINUE READING: NAPS ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020