NAPS focused its comments on requesting that the PRC replace the suffocating CPI-U index with the more appropriate index used to measure inflation within the delivery services industry. Over the past 13 years, the CPI-U increased by 3.9%, while the CPI for Delivery Services increased by 11.4%.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020