July 12, 2019 — Topics: Rep. Connolly’s views about the status of postal legislation, the USPS’ universal service obligation, and the statute that established managerial and supervisory consultations over compensation.
CONTINUE READING: NAPS Chat ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020