We seek your help in identifying those letter carriers who have been displaced from their homes by providing the following information:
Please provide this information to NBA Mike Birkett’s office at 314-985-8040 for Region 5 (Nebraska) and Troy Fredenburg’s office at 612-378-3035 for Region 7 (South Dakota). You may also email one of the NBAs, RAAs, Disaster Foundation President or Vice President at:
Helping to account for each other’s needs is the beginning point for assistance.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020