As referenced in Article 8, Sections 4 and 5 of the USPS-NALC National Agreement, the December period (during which penalty overtime regulations are not applicable) consists of four consecutive service weeks.
This year, the December period begins Pay Period 25-19, Week 2 (Nov. 30, 2019) and ends Pay Period 01-20, Week 1 (Dec. 27, 2019).
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020