Chief Jeff Campbell says a mail carrier found the suspicious package in front of a mailbox Tuesday. The package has writing that reads, “unwrap me, I’m not dangerous.”
Firefighters investigated and then felt uncomfortable moving it. The Missouri Highway Patrol is now investigating.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020