August 2, 2019 — Over the course of about two hours, a USPS worker was able to cook a steak to medium temperature by setting it on the dashboard of their vehicle.
CONTINUE READING: YouTube ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020