This after the worker was shot and killed by her ex husband while she was delivering his mail.
54 year old pamela williams worked as a postal delivery person in panola county.
Part of her route included the home of her estranged husband.
Williams requested with the postmaster to be reassigned to a different route so she wouldn’t have to go by the home.
However, the postmaster denied the request.
While delivering the mail on december 23rd of 2017, williams delivered her estranged husband’s mail and passed by the home on her way out of the neighborhood.
That’s when the man exited his home with a gun, stopped her, and shot and killed her before killing himself.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees