January 13, 2020 —
- Technology and CPG brands comprise many of the “most trusted brands of 2020,” according to an inaugural report that Morning Consult shared with Marketing Dive. The United States Postal Service ranked No. 1 on the list of most trusted brands among U.S. consumers. Amazon was No. 2, while Google held the No. 3 spot and PayPal ranked No. 4.
- More than half of the top 25 spots on the list were held by CPG brands, including three on the top 10: The Hershey Company tied for No. 7, Cheerios at No. 9 and M&M’s at No. 10. The Weather Channel (No. 5), Chick-fil-A (ranked 6), and UPS (tied for 7) rounded out the top 10 list.
- The report also revealed that levels of distrust are high in America, but it found that brands can win trust by protecting consumers’ data privacy, not hiding important information in fine print and treating employees better than the minimum required by law. The report includes feedback from 16,000 consumers on almost 2,000 brands.
CONTINUE READING: Marketing Dive ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees