Mary, 29 years old, was serving the public when she was shot and her postal vehicle was hijacked in this weekend’s shooting rampage that left seven dead and many more injured.
Our deepest sympathies are extended to her family, loved ones and co-workers. The APWU is deeply saddened and our thoughts are with all those affected by this tragic event that hit at the heart of our postal community.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees