The employee was at the US Postal Service Priority Mail Annex on Jet Cove when he interrupted two individuals trying to break into his personal vehicle. During the encounter, the male suspect allegedly pulled out a gun and fired shots at the employee multiple times.
Both suspects fled the scene in a dark-colored Nissan sedan.
There is a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the two suspects.
If you can help, call the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at 1-877-876-2455 or Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- The Postal Service collapse that isn’t happening
- Caroline County family finds nearly $1M in cash in middle of road
- The US Postal Service now has 5,000 employees in quarantine and only enough cash to last through September
- HEROES Act Provides Relief for Postal Employees