May 16, 2019 — NAPS filed for Factfinding on EAS pay for FY2016-2019. NAPS has received the final EAS pay decision from the postal service.
CONTINUE READING: NAPS ###
- New Postmaster General Is an Expert Job-Killer
- Postal employee facing rebuke for Hatch Act violation
- Susan Collins: Delivering assistance to USPS and its hardworking employees during the pandemic
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Introduce “Postal Preservation Act” to Save the Postal Service from Closing Its Doors
- H.R. 6085: The Postal Supervisors and Managers Fairness Act of 2020